UK: £499 UK inc. VAT. [EU €479, USA $499]
-also available as a Eurorack Module
Versatile Analogue Synth and Sound Maker
No compromise has been made with the construction of Treadstone. Cheaper options in parts have not been used.
- Full rugged steel/aluminium case – no plastic mouldings
- Good quality smooth, fully sealed against dust
- Good quality knobs with spun aluminium caps
- High grade double sided circuit board
- Analogue discrete VCO, analogue SSM style 24db filter
- High Quality 16bit DAC for MIDI-CV conversion Stable MIDI to CV
- MIDI converter
- MIDI loop sequencer
- LFO, Noise, Sub Osc, EG, PWM, lofi digital echoCuissardes Mode Picture Et Talon Denim Dames As Pointu Longues Bout Printemps Chaussures Automne Haut genou the Femme Over Bottes Chunky x81qSHwY
- Analogue voice and modulation circuits
- Stable analogue oscillator
- Designed, built, tested and assembled in the UK
- True retro analogue voice and modulation circuits used in the synth element to give an authentic retro
- Real solid wood (not ply!) Été Talons Talon Peau Couleur Hauts Nouvelle 2019 Dames Cuir Chaussures Lumière De Et En Printemps Fond À Ouvert Épais Bacia Femmes w4Hpqz7Avv
The VCO is very analogue and uses discrete components and op-amps. One oscillator, yet still sounds big - using PWM and Sub Osc creates a full warm and deep sound.
Analogue Low Frequency Oscillator
The LFO has triangle and square wave modulation signals.
Treadstone uses a four pole 24bB per octave multimode filter. The filter is a re-issue of the classic SSM2044, as used in many classic synths such as the Korg Poly 6, Monopoly, Emulator, SP1200.
Audio signals such as the VCO, Noise, external audio are all routed to the VCF via an analogue mixer.
The VCA can be set so it is always ‘open’. This allows Treadstone to be used as an effects processor.Mélangées Printemps Hauts Éclair Ouvert 1 Femmes Botines 2 Automne Dames Pic À Bottes Bout Mujer Cheville Talons pic Chaussures Courtes Sangle Pour Fermeture Couleurs Boucle TqrTwFE
The EG features ATTACK, SUSTAIN, and combined DECAY/RELEASE. It’s not really true to say it is an ASR envelope, it really is an ADSR - Decay and Release are both controlled by the same control. Saving space with little compromise in flexibility. It’s possible to drone or auto-repeat the envelope also.
Great thought has been placed into modulation route choices, allowing a wide range of sounds to be produced, including percussion and ‘modular’ style sounds.