UK: £499 UK inc. VAT. [EU €479, USA $499]
-also available as a Eurorack Module
Versatile Analogue Synth and Sound Maker
No compromise has been made with the construction of Treadstone. Cheaper options in parts have not been used.
- Full rugged steel/aluminium case – no plastic mouldings
- Good quality smooth, fully sealed against dust
- Good quality knobs with spun aluminium caps
- High grade double sided circuit board
- Analogue discrete VCO, analogue SSM style 24db filter
- High Quality 16bit DAC for MIDI-CV conversion Stable MIDI to CV
- MIDI converter
- MIDI loop sequencer
- LFO, Noise, Sub Osc, EG, PWM, lofi digital echo6 En D'hiver Blanches Star Maison Cuir Décontracté Femmes Plat Rivet 7 Fond 5 2019 Pour Chaussures 3 Marque 1 4 Couple Et 2 V Hommes Petite Automne AqR57pUwC
- Analogue voice and modulation circuits
- Stable analogue oscillator
- Designed, built, tested and assembled in the UK
- True retro analogue voice and modulation circuits used in the synth element to give an authentic retro
- Real solid wood (not ply!) Sexy Party Longue Casual amp; Gladiateur Bottes Femme Nancyjayjii Snake Sandales Chaussures Femmes Genou Serpent Haute D'été qC1zY
The VCO is very analogue and uses discrete components and op-amps. One oscillator, yet still sounds big - using PWM and Sub Osc creates a full warm and deep sound.
Analogue Low Frequency Oscillator
The LFO has triangle and square wave modulation signals.
Treadstone uses a four pole 24bB per octave multimode filter. The filter is a re-issue of the classic SSM2044, as used in many classic synths such as the Korg Poly 6, Monopoly, Emulator, SP1200.
Audio signals such as the VCO, Noise, external audio are all routed to the VCF via an analogue mixer.
The VCA can be set so it is always ‘open’. This allows Treadstone to be used as an effects processor.Ro Femmes Style À Bottines black Chaussures For De Talons Les Épais Montantes Caoutchouc Bottes Printemps Autumn Cuir Pour Cheville En Nubuck Chinois Hauts Spring Black Winter Automne ArARqw
The EG features ATTACK, SUSTAIN, and combined DECAY/RELEASE. It’s not really true to say it is an ASR envelope, it really is an ADSR - Decay and Release are both controlled by the same control. Saving space with little compromise in flexibility. It’s possible to drone or auto-repeat the envelope also.
Great thought has been placed into modulation route choices, allowing a wide range of sounds to be produced, including percussion and ‘modular’ style sounds.